Acct 505 Week 8 Final Exam (Version 1) Essay
1. (TCO A) Wages paid to the factory maintenance supervisor are considered an example of: (Points : 5)
2. (TCO A) Rent on a manufacturing plant is an element of: (Points : 5)
3. (TCO B) Evergreen Corp. has provided the following data: (Points : 5)
4. (TCO B) Garth Company sells a single product. If the selling price per unit and the variable expense per unit both increase by 10% and fixed expenses do not change, then: (Points : 5)
5. (TCO E) Rebel Company manufactures a single product and has the following cost structure: Variable costs per unit:……………. (Points : 5)
6. (TCO F) …show more content…
10. (2.1) (TCO C) The following overhead data are for a department of a large company.
11. (2.2) (TCO D) Mr. Earl Pearl, Accountant for Margie Knall, Inc. has prepared the following product-line income data:……….
12. (2.3) (TCO E) Duif Company's absorption costing income statement for the last year of operations is presented below:……….
13. (2.4) (TCO A) The following data (in thousands of dollars) have been taken from the accounting records of Karmana Corporation for the just completed year…….
14. (3.1) (TCO F) Maverick Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. Data concerning the first processing department for the most recent month are listed below: Work in process, beginning:……….
15. (3.2) (TCO F) Cavalerio Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. This month, the beginning inventory in the first processing department consisted of 700 units. The costs and percentage completion of these units in beginning inventory were:
16. (3.3) (TCO G) (Ignore income taxes in this problem.) Five years ago, the City of Paranoya spent $30,000 to purchase a computerized radar system called W.A.S.T.E. (Watching Aliens Sent To Earth). Recently, a sales rep from W.A.S.T.E. Radar Company told the city manager about a new and improved radar system that can be purchased for $50,000. The rep also told the manager that