Access Control: Is3230 Essay
Access Control: IS3230
November 20, 2012
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Project Title
1.2 Project Schedule Summary
1.3 Project Deliverables
1.4 Project Guides
1.5 Project Team Members
1.7 Goals and Objectives
2 Risks and Vulnerabilities
2.2 Billings, Montana
2.3 Warsaw, Poland
3 Proposed Budget
4 IDI Proposed Solution
4.1 Billings, Montana
4.2 Warsaw, Poland
1.1 Title of the project
Access Control Proposal Project
1.2 Project schedule summary
The project will be a multi-year phased approach to have all sites (except JV and SA) on the same hardware and …show more content…
• 2nd Objective o The core infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls, servers and etc.) must capable of withstanding 10 – 15% growth every year for the next seven years with a three-to-four year phased technology refresh cycle.
• 3rd Objective o Solutions to the issues that the specifies location of IDI is facing
• 4th Objective o Assessment of strengths and weaknesses in current IDI systems
• 5th Objective o Address remote user and Web site user’s secure access requirements
• 6th Objective o Prepare detailed network and configuration diagrams outlining the proposed change
• 7th Objective o Prepare a 5 to 10 minute PowerPoint assisted presentation on important access control infrastructure, and management aspects from each location.
• 8th Objective o A comprehensive network design that will incorporate all submitted requirements and allow for projected growth.
• 9th Objective: o Final testing of all installed hardware, software, and network connectivity.
• 10th (Final) Objective: o Initialization of the entire network and any last minute configuration adjustments to have the network up and operating within all specified ranges.
2 Risks and