Acc 564 Wk 11 Final Exam Essay examples
To purchase this visit here: http://www.coursehomework.com/product/acc-564-wk-11-final-exam/ Contact us at: email@example.com ACC 564 WK 11 FINAL EXAM
1) Which of the following statements below shows the contrast between data and information?
A) Data is the output of an AIS.
B) Information is the primary output of an AIS.
C) Data is more useful in decision-making than information.
D) Data and information are the same.
2) Information is
A) basically the same as data.
B) raw facts about transactions.
C) potentially useful facts when processed in a timely manner.
D) data that has been organized and processed so that it's meaningful.
3) The value of information can best be defined as
A) how …show more content…
10) An accounting information system must be able to perform which of the following tasks?
A) collect transaction data
B) process transaction data
C) provide adequate controls
D) all of the above
11) Which of the following is not an example of a common activity in an AIS?
A) buy and pay for goods and services
B) sell goods and services and collect cash
C) summarize and report results to interested parties
D) recording of sales calls for marketing purposes
12) Which of the following is not one of the components of an AIS?
A) Internal controls and security measures
C) Procedures and instructions
13) One group that relies on both the adequate collection and transformation of data for decision-making purposes for an organization is
B) interested outsiders.
D) the government.
14) The primary objective of accounting is to
A) implement strong internal controls.
B) provide useful information to decision makers.
C) prepare financial statements.
D) ensure the profitability of an organization.
15) The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) has recognized the importance of AIS and the major impact