Acc 303 Week 11 Final Exam Essay
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
ACC 303 WEEK 11 FINAL EXAM
ACC 303 Week 11 Final Exam – STR NEW
ACC 303 Week 11 Final Exam
All Questions Included.
1. Liquidity refers to the ability of an enterprise to pay its debts as they mature.
2. The balance sheet omits many items that are of financial value to the business but cannot be recorded objectively.
3. Financial flexibility measures the ability of an enterprise to take effective actions to alter the amounts and timing of cash flows.
4. Companies frequently describe the terms of all long-term liability …show more content…
16. Collection of a loan is reported as an investing activity in the statement of cash flows.
17. Companies determine cash provided by operating activities by converting net income on an accrual basis to a cash basis.
18. Significant financing and investing activities that do not affect cash are not reported in the statement of cash flows or any other place.
19. Financial statement readers often assess liquidity by using the current cash debt coverage ratio.
20. Free cash flow is net income less capital expenditures and dividends.
21. Which of the following is a limitation of the balance sheet?
a. Many items that are of financial value are omitted.
b. Judgments and estimates are used.
c. Current fair value is not reported.
d. All of these
22. The balance sheet is useful for analyzing all of the following except
d. financial flexibility.
23. Balance sheet information is useful for all of the following except to
a. compute rates of return
b. analyze cash inflows and outflows for the period
c. evaluate capital structure
d. assess future cash flows
24. Balance sheet information is useful for all of the following except
a. assessing a company’s risk
b. evaluating a