Abs 200 Innovative Educator/Abs200.Com Essay
For more course tutorials visit www.abs200.com ABS 200 Week 1 DQ 1 What is Applied Behavioral Science ABS 200 Week 1 DQ 2 Values and Ethics Guiding Generalist Practice ABS 200 Week 2 DQ 1 Empowerment ABS 200 Week 2 DQ 2 Theories on Groups ABS 200 Week 2 Critical Thinking Evidence Based Practice (EBP) and “Person-In-Environment” (PIE) ABS 200 Week 3 DQ 1 Types of Groups ABS 200 Week 3 DQ 2 Organizations and Power ABS 200 Week 3 Step One of Final Paper ABS 200 Week 4 DQ 1 Neighborhoods and Communities ABS 200 Week 4 DQ 2 Community Building
ABS 200 Week 5 DQ 1 Global Issues ABS 200 Week 5 DQ 2 Social Advocacy and Justice …show more content…
2) Summarize the case from the perspective of the person in their environment. Examine the person’s life from the Micro, Mezzo, and Macro perspectives and describe the kinds of influences that may have led to this person’s situation for each level of influence.
• Micro: Consider the personality, emotions, beliefs, behaviors, goals interests, mental health, and strengths and weaknesses.
• Mezzo: Next, consider any small groups in which they interact such as family, peer groups, social groups, sports groups, or any other small groups in which they are involved.
• Macro: Consider any groups in which they have been involved, any organizations, and their community. This could include business, church, neighborhood, school, or other agencies or larger entities.
• Diversity: Consider any elements of diversity that may have played a part in the problem they face in life, describing how these factors may have been significant along the different levels. (Ex: If a person is gay in a religious family, they might first experience internal distress as they realize what this will mean in their social circles, and then within their family context, peers, church, neighborhood, etc. On the other hand, the individual may find strong support