Abs 200 Aid Leading Through Innovation/Abs200Aiddotcom Essay
2) Summarize the case from the perspective of the person in their environment. Examine the person’s life from the Micro, Mezzo, and Macro perspectives and describe the kinds of influences that may have led to this person’s situation for each level of influence.
• Micro: Consider the personality, emotions, beliefs, behaviors, goals interests, mental health, and strengths and weaknesses.
• Mezzo: Next, consider any small groups in which they interact such as family, peer groups, social groups, sports groups, or any other small groups in which they are involved.
• Macro: Consider any groups in which they have been involved, any organizations, and their community. This could include business, church, neighborhood, school, or other agencies or larger entities.
• Diversity: Consider any elements of diversity that may have played a part in the problem they face in life, describing how these factors may have been significant along the different levels. (Ex: If a person is gay in a religious family, they might first experience internal distress as they realize what this will mean in their social circles, and then within their family context, peers, church, neighborhood, etc. On the other hand, the individual may