A Study On Otc Sleep Aids Essay
2. Our group project is a drink that aids with sleeping. The way it works is that it helps people calm down right before bed. It achieves this by putting its users in a cognitive state where they are in a peaceful place. Some examples of these are a beach, waterfall or a forest. Each flavor of the drink puts the consumer in one of these psychological realities. The drink is non-addictive and natural.
3. The reason why I chose this report is because it revolved around our product concept. It provided information that is valuable to determine our marketing strategy. The report brought up three major issues our group must address. One of these is how to get more consumers to use sleep aids while decreasing health concerns. Additionally, it provided insight on our target market of college students (the study focuses on the age group of 18 to 34-year-olds).
4. The research methodology used was consumer report. This provides research on factors that influence people’s behaviors. This was demonstrated through statistics on certain age groups and how they feel about over-the-counter (OTC) sleep aids as well as other methods people used to improve sleep.
5. There three insights were mentioned in the report. They are as follows:
• The age group of 18-34 is the most likely to have sleeping issues and willing to use a sleeping aid. The goal of the study was to figure out different ways to attract…