• Shuffle
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Alphabetize
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Front First
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Both Sides
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Read
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
Reading...
Front

Card Range To Study

through

image

Play button

image

Play button

image

Progress

1/64

Click to flip

Use LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys to navigate between flashcards;

Use UP and DOWN arrow keys to flip the card;

H to show hint;

A reads text to speech;

64 Cards in this Set

  • Front
  • Back
I think your thinking of someone else.
:我覺得你是想到別人去了.
Call it a day.
:今天就到這里。
2. I just couldn't help it.
我就是忍不住。
3. Don't take it to heart.
:別往心里去,
5. Let's face it.
:面對現實吧。
6. Let's get started.
:咱們開始干吧。
7. I'm really dead.:
我真要累死了。
8. I've done my best.
:我已盡力了。
9. Is that so?
:真是那樣嗎?常用在一個人听了一件事后表示惊訝、怀疑。
10. Don't play games with me!
:別跟我耍花招!shua3hua1zhao1
11. I don't know for sure.:
我不确切知道。
12. I'm not going to kid you.
:我不是跟你開玩笑的。
14. Brilliant idea!
:這主意真棒!這主意真高明!
15. Do you really mean it?
:此話當真?
16. You are a great help.
:你幫了大忙
17. I couldn't be more sure.
:我再也肯定不過。
18. I am behind you.:
我支持你。
21. You can count on it.:
你盡管相信好了,盡管放心。
23. That depends.
:看情況再說。
25. Thanks anyway.
:無論如何我還是得謝謝你。
26. It's a deal.':
一言為定
These are very interesting ways of expressing things
:這些都是有趣的表達方式
It's not like that.
:不是那樣的。
I've gotten carried away.
:我扯太遠了
I can't believe you're bringing this up now..:
你現在提這件事真是豈有此理
Every situation has a good and bad side.
:每個情況會有正反兩面
Are you spying on me?
:你在監視跟蹤我嗎?
There's no other way of saying it:
沒有別种說法
That will not always be the case.
:情況不會永遠是這樣
She is coming on to you.
:她對你有意思
She is making a pass at you.:
她對你眉來眼去的
I was being polite.
:我這是在說客气話
stand someone up :
放(某人)鴿子
So that explains it. :
原來如此
I feel the same way.
:我有同感。
Is there someone else?
:你是不是有了新歡?
won't be too great. :
這可就不太妙了。
I can't help myself.
:我情不自禁
I can't help but wonder.:
我不禁納悶了起來
come hell or high water
:不論發生什么狀況都要去
We have nothing in common.:
絲毫沒有共通點
have something in common:
彼此有著共通點
What have you got to lose?:
你有啥好損失的?
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.:
你不該這么苛責自己的
cheer someone up.:
讓對方好過一些。
When you get down to it
:追究出最根柢的原因"
I don't know what came over me.
:我不知道自己是哪根筋不對
I think your thinking of someone else.
:我覺得你是想到別人去了.
This is not how it looks.
:事情不是表面看來的這樣
Would you cut it out, already?:
你到底是有完沒完
no talking back - :
不許頂嘴:I
must be losing it.:
一定是瘋了
This one is on me.:
「這頓算我的!」
Call it a day.
今天就到這里。
after you see it i can't believe you won't laugh
看完后,不信你不笑
do you have any new showy tricks? stunts?
你有没有什么新花招 hua1zhao1 这是你新的花招吗?
He turned over in bed and fell asleep again.
他翻了个身又睡着了。
Look before you leap. think more before acting
三思而后行
what happened to andy to make him say something so thoughtful (emotional/sentimental)?
這個Andy發生了什麼事情啊
會講出這麼有感觸的話
he had quite a (bumpy) rough experience
他經歷相當坎坷。kǎnkě
the rocky road of life
坎坷的人生之路
Events took an unexpected turn.
事情发生了波折。1 2
without a single redeeming quality
一無是處 4
He's a nothing, he doesn't deserve you.
他一无是处,根本配不上你。