Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
2 Cards in this Set
Orderly transmission of nerve signals throughout brain & body. M/b in fertility. Behavior. Acts in an enzymatic fashion to facilitate formation of many organic cpmds.
1. Fish. 2. Milk. 3. Eggs. 4. Alfalfa. 5. Potatoes. 6. Beets. 7. & other root crops. 8. Waters of mountain valleys & deep springs.