Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
3 Cards in this Set
What are the three general outcomes of service requests?
1. Done correctly
2. Done incorrectly
3. Not done / failed
What are the three main types of performance metrics?
What two things should be done with errors?
1. Classify the errors.
2. Determine the probability of receiving each type of error.