Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
1 Cards in this Set
- 3rd side (hint)
What type of intercellular communication does BONE RESORPTION involve?
(HINT: gap jxn, paracrine secretion, hormonal secretion etc)
transient direct linkup of cells
- from one cell type to the other with receptors on the cell surface
- bone-forming cells (osteoblasts) directly in contact with bone-resorbing cells (osteoclasts)