- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
1 Cards in this Set
what are the effects of anesthesia & what anatomical area of the brain is involved?
- Amnesia (e.g. hippocampus)
- Immobility in response to noxious stimulation (e.g. thalamus)
- Decreased autonomic responding
- Analgesia (e.g., pain pathways)
- Unconsciousness (e.g., RAS)