Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
1 Cards in this Set
- 3rd side (hint)
Risk Factors: TOOTH INJURY
*36 % of unintentional injuries to children or adults occurs during sports activities.
*Others: falls, assaults, or motor vehicle collision.
How to prevent sports tooth injuries and trauma:
* USE A MOUTH GUARD PEOPLE!! They absorb the impact from collision; preventing trauma.