- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
1 Cards in this Set
Is personal service proper when D resists?
-When D resists service, the papers may be left in D's presence or may be left outside a door that D has answered but refused to open if:
1. Process server was able to identify D and
2. Announced that process was being served