- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
2 Cards in this Set
What are some 'classical' important risk factors for osteoporosis in women?
- older age
- older age at menarche
- glucocorticoid therapy
- early menopause
- family osteoporosis Hx
- cigarette use
- >3 caffeinated beverages
- >2 alcoholic beverages
- consistant carbonated cola use
What are some 'less discussed' risk factors for osteoporosis in women?
- ovulation disturbances during the premenopausal years
- weight loss
- low weight
- major life stresses