- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
2 Cards in this Set
What is the strategy for Main Point questions?
1. Identify conclusion and premises
2. Use the Why Test and match your conclusion against 5 choices
3. Don't fall for opposites
4. Look for extreme wording and whether the answer falls within in scope of material
What is the strategy for NECESSARY Assumption questions?
1. (CPA) Identify Conclusions, Premises, and Assumptions
2. If you can't find assumption look for the gap between two ideas in argument
3. The Assumption is NECESSARY for the conclusion to work.
4. When down to final choices, negate them, and look for the one that makes the arg fall apart.