Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
3 Cards in this Set
When is AUTOBRAKE available and armed?
Autobrake is only available with NORAML braking.
It is armed when:
- in flight
- Antiskid control switch is ON
- Autobrake selection of 1,2,3 or MAX
When is RTO mode activated?
Both thrust levers retarded to IDLE and wheel spin speed of 90kts.
- If below 60kt: no braking or light
- 60-90kts: no braking, AUTOBRAKE DISARM light illuminates
What position must the Landing Gear Lever be in for manual gear extension?