- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
2 Cards in this Set
Does the Compay have procuts or services with Sufficient market potentials to make possible a sizable incrase in sales for at least several years?
*sales growth - does not have to be smooth.
* fortunate because they are able.
* New products and markets developed.
* Able management in spending R&D
Does the Mangement have a determination to continue to develop products or processes that will still futher increase total sales potentials when the growth potentials of currently attractive prducts lines ahve largley been exploited?
* futuer policies and plans fro developments
* R&D spend