Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
3 Cards in this Set
- CI, cautions
- use in women?
Propecia (1mg.28 tabs)
CI: women and children
Caution: elderly unlikey to respond
- continuous treatment is required. best results after 12 months, some response after 3-4 months.
- no benefit is seen in hairs that are gone. not all hair loss is recovered
- stop if no benefit after 12/12
- no benefit to women in trials
- 2% or 5%?
Rogaine, Hair-A-Gain (5%, 2%)
A/Es: dermatitis, hypertrichosis above eyebrows or on cheeks - diminishes after 1 year
Dose: 1mL bd to aa
- 4/12 wait
- wash hands
- do not wear a wig, scarf or hat for at least 1 hr after application to prevent loss of absorption.
- cosmetically acceptable hair growth occurs in 10%
- the higher concentration is slighly more effective in men. there is no difference in women.
Dose of spirinolactone for women with androgenic alopecia?