Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
3 Cards in this Set
2nd and 14th amendment
protects the right of a law abiding individual to own a handgun to maintain it in an operation state in the home and to use it for lawful self-defense.
Gun regulations that may survive constitutional scrutiny
1) regulating ownership or use of dangerous or unusual weapons
2) prohibiting ownership or use of any firearms by felons or mentally ill
3) forbidding firearm possession in inappropriate places
4) imposing conditions and qualifications on commercial sale of arms
recognizes an individual liberty to bear arms in defense of himself or the state. Guarantee does not secure the right of individuals or corporations to form a private army or security force.